Calcium is a vital element. It is responsible for many bodily functions, involved in metabolism and blood clotting. It also has anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic properties. It ensures proper functioning of the nervous system. Above all, calcium constitutes an essential bone and teeth building block.
Tiens has created a unique supplement combining absorbable calcium compounds, vitamins and minerals. It also contains substances that can favourably influence metabolic dysfunctions, e.g. by regulating blood sugar levels in diabetes.
The supplement contains powdered pumpkin whose seeds contain valuable fatty acids, mainly polyunsaturated ones. They are a component of e.g. cell membranes, hormones and vitamin D. Pumpkin seeds contain also linoleic acid, palmitic acid and a variety of vitamins and minerals necessary for proper functioning of the body, such as vitamin E, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin D. According to traditional Chinese medicine, pumpkin has a positive effect on the pancreas and strengthens the body’s natural defence systems. Due to its low calorie content and high nutritional properties, pumpkin is also used during weight control treatments.
The preparation contains also lecithin which is present in every cell of the body, especially as a component of cell membranes. It has an impact on the functioning of, among others, the nervous, digestive and cardiovascular systems. Additionally, it supports the body’s defence systems.
The supplement contains also a variety of vitamins and elements, such as vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin D, manganese, silicon, selenium, zinc, iron, phosphorus and iodine.
Vitamin A is involved in a number of vital processes, for instance protein and steroid hormone metabolism and in the formation of rhodopsin, which enables proper vision. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant fighting free radicals responsible for ageing processes. Vitamin B1, called the “mood vitamin”, is involved in brain energy supply, and affects the state of mind and the nervous system. Vitamin B2 is involved in oxygen transport in the eye lens as well as in oxidation and reduction processes in the body. It also increases the action of insulin. Vitamin D plays an important role in the body’s calcium-phosphate management and in the proper building and functioning of the skeletal system.
The ingredients of the preparation have a broad spectrum of action:
- Calcium is necessary for maintaining healthy bones and teeth.
- Calcium ensures the proper functioning of muscles.
- Calcium contributes to proper blood clotting processes.
- Calcium contributes to proper energy metabolism.
- Calcium ensures the proper action of digestive enzymes.
- According to Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), pumpkin has a positive effect on the function of the pancreas.
Super Calcium Powder with Metabolic Factors is specially designed for persons with hyperglycemia and Diabetes
- Half to one sachet (1/2 … 1)) should be dissolved in a glass of water at temperature of about 40 degrees Celsius.
- Super Calcium Powder with Metabolic Factors should be taken once a day 15 minutes before a meal.
- The supplement should not be mixed with coffee and tea.
- The preparation is especially recommended for diabetics.
- Before using the supplement, please consult your doctor. While using the preparation, please control blood sugar levels.